1.These General Terms and Conditions are intended for the regulation of the relations between Green Guru LTD, Car Boris 3, No 136, 1612 Sofia, 200093896 referred below as PROVIDER, and the customers, referred below as USERS, on the platform for e-commerce "Teslogo.com", referred below as "Teslogo".
II. DETAILS OF PLATFORM SUPPLIER
2. Information under the Electronic Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
1. Name of Supplier: Green Guru LTD
2. Seat and address of management: Car Boris 3, No 136, 1612 Sofia
3. Address for the activity and address for consumer complaints: Car Boris 3, No 136, 1612 Sofia
4. Correspondence data: Bulgaria, Car Boris 3, No 136, Sofia, 1612 Email: email@example.com
6. Supervisory authorities:
(1) Personal Data Protection Commission
Address: city of Sofia, "Ivan Evstatiev Geshov" No 15,
Tel. (02) 940 20 46
fax: (02) 940 36 40
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Web site: www.cpdp.bg
(2) Commission for Consumer Protection
Address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveikov Sq., 3rd, 4th and 6th floor,
tel .: 02/980 25 24
fax: 02/988 42 18
hotline: 0700 111 22
Web site: www.kzp.bg
(3) Commission for Protection of Competition
Sofia 1000, 18, Vitosha Blvd.
Phone: (02) 935 61 13
Fax: (02) 980 73 15
Web site: www.cpc.bg
III. PLATFORM CHARACTERISTICS
1. Teslogo is an e-commerce platform available on the Internet at http://www.teslogo.com, through which Users have the ability to enter into contracts for the purchase and sale of merchandise offered by merchants in the platform, including the following:
2. To register and create an account for reviewing the Teslogo Online Supplier's store and using the additional information services.
3. Review the goods, their characteristics, prices and delivery terms.
4. Conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the Supplier through the Teslogo platform.
5. Make any payments in connection with Contracts concluded with the Provider, in accordance with the electronic payment instruments supported by the Teslogo platform.
6. Receive information about new products offered by the Provider on the Teslogo platform.
7. To make electronic statements regarding the conclusion or performance of contracts with Teslogo participants through the Teslogo page interface available on the Internet.
8. To be notified of the rights deriving from the law, primarily through the interface of the Teslogo platform on the Internet.
9. Exercise the right of withdrawal, where applicable, under the Consumer Protection Act.
10. Teslogo provides the delivery of the goods and guarantees the rights of the Users provided by the law within the framework of good faith, the criteria and conditions adopted in the practice, consumer or commercial law.
11. (1) The Beneficiaries shall conclude a contract for the purchase and sale of the goods at the Teslogo platform at http://www.teslogo.com. The contract is concluded in English and stored in the supplier's database in the platform.
11. (2) By the power of this contract concluded with the Users, the Teslogo SELLER shall be obliged to organize the delivery and transfer of the User's ownership to the goods assigned by the User via the interface in the platform. Users have the right to correct mistakes in entering information no later than making the Teslogo Platform's Contract Statement.
11. (3) Beneficiaries shall pay the Teslogo supplier a fee for the goods delivered under the terms and conditions set out in the Teslogo Platform and these General Terms and Conditions. The payment is in the amount of the price announced by the Teslogo Platform at the address of the Teslogo platform on the Internet.
11. (4) The Teslogo Platform shall select the person who will deliver the goods claimed by the Users within the terms and conditions set forth in the Teslogo Platform and in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
12. (1) The User and the Provider in the Teslogo Platform agree that all statements between them in connection with the conclusion and execution of the Purchase Contract may be made by electronic and electronic statements within the meaning of the Electronic Document and the Electronic signature and point 11 of the Electronic Commerce Act.
12. (2) It is assumed that the electronic statements made by the Users of the site are made by the persons mentioned in the data provided by the User in making a registration if the User has entered the respective name and password for access;
IV. REGISTRATION FOR USE OF Teslogo
Art. 7. (1) In order to use Teslogo to conclude contracts for the purchase and sale of goods, the User shall enter a name and password for remote access chosen by him / her.
(2) The name and password for remote access shall be determined by the User by making an online registration on the Teslogo Platform's website, in accordance with the procedure specified therein.
(3) By filling out your details and pressing the Compliance buttons with these General Terms and Conditions, the User declares that he / she is familiar with these terms and conditions, agrees with their content and undertakes to comply unconditionally with them.
(4) The supplier of the Teslogo platform shall confirm the registration made by the User by sending a letter to an e-mail address indicated by the User. An Account of the User is created and between him and the Provider in the Teslogo platform a contractual relationship arises.
(5) When making the registration, the User undertakes to provide correct and up-to-date data. The user is obliged to update the data specified in his / her registration in a timely manner.
(6) In the platform of Teslogo.com , an automated script is not allowed to perform any actions on the site - as well as in the commercial part of the site, as well as in the social one.
V. TECHNICAL STEPS TO CONCLUDE A PURCHASE CONTRACT
8. Beneficiaries primarily use the interface of the Teslogo.com Platform's supplier's website to enter into contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods offered by the Supplier in the Teslogo platform.
9. Users conclude the contract for the purchase and sale of the goods with the Supplier in the Teslogo platform in the following procedure:
(1) Make a registration on the Teslogo platform and provide the necessary data if the User has not been registered in the Teslogo platform so far.
(2) Entering the ordering system on the Teslogo platform by identifying by name and password;
(3) Select one or more of the goods offered by the suppliers in the Teslogo platform and add them to a purchase order list.
(4) Selection of goods from the list of goods for the purchase of the relevant suppliers in the Teslogo platform, for which a purchase contract is to be concluded.
(5) Providing data for delivery;
(6) Choice of method and time for payment of the price.
(7) Confirmation of the order;
VI. CONTENT OF THE CONTRACT
10. (1) The supplier of the Teslogo platform and the Users shall conclude individual contracts for the purchase and sale of the goods requested by the Users, regardless of the fact that they have been elected with an electronic statement and a list of goods for purchase.
(2) The supplier of the Teslogo platform may organize together and simultaneously the delivery of the goods ordered by the individual purchase contracts. The delivery of the goods ordered by the Users shall be effected by the Teslogo chosen by the Teslogo supplier of the respective goods for which the User is notified at the time of delivery.
(3) The rights of the Users in connection with the supplied goods shall be exercised separately for each purchase contract. The exercise of rights in relation to a delivered good does not affect and has no effect on the contracts for the purchase and sale of the other goods. In case the User has the quality of a user within the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the exercise of the right of withdrawal from the purchase contract of a particular good shall not affect the contracts for the purchase of the other goods delivered to the consumer.
11. In exercising the rights under the contract of sale, the User is obligated to indicate precisely and unambiguously the contract and the goods in respect of which the rights are exercised.
VII. SPECIAL CLAUSES APPLYING TO PERSONS WHO HAVE A QUALITY CONSUMER UNDER THE LAW OF CONSUMER PROTECTION
13. (1) The provisions of this Section VII of these General Terms and Conditions shall apply only to Users for whom, according to the data specified for the conclusion of the purchase contract or upon registration in Teslogo, it can be concluded that they are users of the meaning of the Consumer Protection Act, the Electronic Commerce Act and / or Directive 97/7 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 20 May 1997 on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts.
(2) The supplier of Tesla does not offer, organize or deliver medical prescription drugs to persons who have the quality of a user under point 1;
14. (1) The basic features of the goods offered by the Supplier in the Teslogo platform are defined in the profile of each item in the Teslogo platform.
(2) The price of the goods including all taxes and charges is determined by the Teslogo supplier and the distributors chosen by him in the profile of each commodity in the Teslogo platform.
(3) The value of the postal or transport costs not included in the price of the goods shall be determined by the Supplier in the Teslogo platform and shall be provided as information to the Users when selecting the goods for the conclusion of the purchase contract;
(4) The terms of payment, delivery and performance of the contract are set out in these General Terms and Conditions and the information provided to the User through the mechanisms in the Teslogo platform.
(5) The information provided to the Users under this Article is up-to-date at the moment of its visualization on the Teslogo platform prior to the conclusion of the purchase contract.
(6) Users agree that all information required by the Consumer Protection Act may be provided via the interface of the Teslogo platform or e-mail.
15. (1) The User agrees that the suppliers in the Teslogo platform are entitled to accept an advance payment for the contracts concluded with the consumer for the purchase and sale of goods and their delivery.
16. (1) The consumer shall be entitled, without due compensation or forfeiture and without giving any reason, to cancel the concluded contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods by the suppliers selected through the Teslogo platform ;
(2) The right of withdrawal under point 1 shall not apply in the following cases:
1. for delivery of goods made to the consumer or according to his individual requirements;
2. for the supply of goods which, by their nature, may deteriorate or have a short shelf life;
3. for the supply of sealed goods which have been printed after delivery and can not be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
4. for the supply of goods which, after having been delivered and by their nature mixed with other goods from which they can not be separated;
5. for the supply of sealed sound recordings or video recordings or sealed computer software that have been printed after delivery;
6. for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
(3) Where the Provider in the Teslogo Platform has failed to fulfill its obligations to provide information specified in the Consumer Protection Act, the User has the right to withdraw from the contract within one year and 14 days from the date of receipt goods. When the information is provided to the consumer within the withdrawal period, it begins to run from the date of its submission. The user has the right to make the cancellation notice under this Article directly to the Provider through the single withdrawal form available on the Provider's website in the Teslogo platform at email :Green Guru LTD
(4) Where the consumer has exercised his right of withdrawal from them distance or off-premises contract, the Supplier shall reimburse all sums received by the consumer, including the cost of delivery, without undue delay and no later than 14 days from the date on which he was informed of the consumer's decision to withdraw from the contract. Supplier shall recover the sums received using the same payment method used by the user in the original transaction unless the consumer has expressly agreed to use another means of payment and provided that this is not cost-related to the consumer.
(5) In the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the cost of returning the delivered goods shall be borne by the consumer and the cost of returning the goods shall be withheld from the amount paid by the consumer under the contract. The supplier has no obligation to reimburse the additional cost of delivery of the goods when the consumer has explicitly chosen a way of delivering the goods other than the cheapest type of standard delivery offered by the Supplier. The cost of returning the goods is the same as those for delivery in accordance with the tariff of the company used to make the delivery.
(6) The User undertakes to store the goods received by the Supplier in the platform and to ensure the preservation of their quality and safety during the term under para. 1. Goods shall be stored as specified by the manufacturer.
(7) The User may exercise its right of withdrawal with the Supplier by making a written statement to the Supplier through the standard withdrawal form available when email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
(8) When the Teslogo Platform Provider has not offered to take the goods alone, he may retain the payment of the consumer's sums until he receives the goods or until the consumer provides proof that he has sent the goods back, whichever is the has happened earlier.
(9) "The User shall have the right to refer any disputes with the Supplier regarding the performance of this Agreement to the ADR Out-of-court Dispute Resolution Platform available at https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main /?event=main.home.show. In the event of non-agreement on extrajudicial litigation, the parties may refer the dispute to the competent Bulgarian courts and the Commission for Consumer Protection. "
17. (1) The term of delivery of the goods is determined for each product individually upon conclusion of the contract with the consumer through the site of the supplier in the platform Teslogo.
(2) If the User and the Provider on the Teslogo platform have not set a delivery time, the delivery period of the goods shall be 30 days from the date following the sending of the order to the Supplier via the Teslogo supplier's website.
(3) If the Teslogo supplier is unable to fulfill the contract because he does not have the ordered goods, he is obliged to notify the consumer and recover the sums paid by him.
VIII. IMPLEMENTATION OF THE CONTRACT
19. (1) The supplier of the Teslogo platform may organize the delivery and delivery of the goods to the User by a respective supplier within the term set at the conclusion of the contract.
(2) If the term under point 1 is not expressly agreed between the parties upon signing the contract, the Teslogo supplier shall arrange the delivery and delivery of the goods by the respective supplier or distributor within a reasonable time but not later than 2 months.
(3) Authorized suppliers of the Teslogo platform:
-Green Guru LTD
20. (1) The user shall review the goods at the time of delivery and delivery and, if they do not meet the requirements, shall immediately notify the Supplier of the Teslogo platform.
(2) If the User does not notify the Provider on the Teslogo platform in accordance with para. 1 the product is deemed to have been approved as complying with the requirements, except for hidden defects.
21. The supplier of the Teslogo platform is not obliged to provide the necessary service for the goods.
22. For the cases not covered in this section, the commercial sale rules set out in the Commerce Act shall apply.
IX. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
23. (1) The Teslogo provider shall take measures to protect the personal data of the User in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act.
(2) For security reasons of the User's personal data, the Teslogo Platform Provider will only send the data to an e-mail address that was designated by the Users at the time of registration.
(3) The Teslogo Platform Provider is entitled to store data in the End User Communication Device unless the latter explicitly disagrees.
(4) The User or the User agrees that the Teslogo Provider is entitled to send electronic communications to the User or the User at any time, including a newsletter or offers for the purchase of goods, while the User or the User is registered in the e-shop of Teslogo platform provider.
(5) The User or the User agrees that the Teslogo Platform Provider is entitled to collect, store and process data to the User or User's behavior when using the Teslo Online Supplier's Shop.
24. (1) At any time, the Provider in the Teslogo Platform shall be entitled to require the User to identify and certify the authenticity of any of the circumstances and personal data announced during the registration.
(2) In the event that, for any reason, the User has forgotten or lost his name and password, the Teslogo Platform Service Provider may apply the "Lost or Forgotten Names and Passwords Procedure" available at Teslogo.com
X. ACCESS TO GENERAL CONDITIONS
25. (1) These General Terms and Conditions may be amended by the Supplier in the Teslogo Platform, for which the latter will appropriately notify all registered Users.
(2) The Teslogo Platform Deliverer and the User agree that any addition and modification of these General Terms and Conditions will have effect on the User and the Deliverer in one of the following cases:
A) upon express notification by the Provider on the Teslogo platform and if the User does not declare in the 14-day deadline that he rejects them; or
B) after their publication on the Teslogo Platform's website and if the User does not declare them within 14 days of their publication.
C) with its explicit acceptance by the User through its profile on the Teslogo's Supplier's site.
(3) The User agrees that all statements made by the Provider on the Teslogo Platform in connection with the modification of these terms and conditions will be sent to the e-mail address indicated by the User upon registration. The User agrees that emails sent pursuant to this Article need not be signed with an electronic signature in order to have an effect on him.
26. The Platform Provider Teslogo publishes these terms and conditions at http://teslogo.com , together with any additions or amendments thereto.
27. These General Terms and the User Agreement with the Supplier in the Teslogo Platform are terminated in the following cases:
- upon winding-up and winding-up or bankruptcy of one of the parties to the contract;
- by mutual agreement of the parties in writing;
- in the case of an objective impossibility of one of the parties to the contract to fulfill its obligations;
- in case of seizure or sealing of equipment by state authorities;
Teslogo is not affiliated with or endorsed by Tesla. It is neither inferred nor implied that products sold by Teslogo are authorized by or in any way connected to Tesla. All manufacturer names, symbols, and descriptions used in our images and text are used solely for identification purposes only. Tesla Model S, Model X, Model 3, and Roadster are trademarks of Tesla.